About Visbiome Probiotic.
Visbiome Probiotic is a dietary supplement that contains numerous probiotics, therefore it can provide numerous benefits to the human health. Created in 1990’s, Visiome formulation is considered as a medical food which has live microorganisms that can boost the body’s immune system as well as support several metabolic processes, and provide essential nutrients needed for cellular function. It is important to know about Visbiome Probiotic, that this product is often used under the supervision of a healthcare provider.
Facts about Visbiome Probiotic
Visbiome is design to be used as a high-potency probiotic medical food as part of the management for certain medical problems like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, as well as hepatic encephalopathy. Visbiome Probiotic is manufactured by ExeGi Pharmaceuticals and is produced in USA. ExeGi Pharma is specializes in the production of live biotherapeutic and probiotic products. Finally, Visbiome is available in a powder packets and capsule form.
- Visbiome Regular Powder packet – contains 450 billion bacteria per packet. This particular product has Lemon Cream flavor.
- Visbiome Unflavored Powder packet – contains 450 billion bacteria per packet.
- Capsules – contains 112.5 billion bacteria per capsule.
- Visbiome Extra Strength – is a double strength and contains 900 billion bacteria per packet, Visbiome ES requires a prescription
About Visbiome Probiotic working process:
Probiotics are live microorganisms which provide numerous benefits to the body especially to the digestive system. . Unlike other harmful microorganisms which can cause disease and illness to the human body, probiotics supports optimum health through the following mechanisms:
- Probiotic competes for bacterial nutrients thus reducing the risk of proliferation of pathogenic bacteria in the body which can cause various disease and illness.
- Good Bacteria helps in the digestion of fat, sugar, and starch.
- Probiotics contain essential nutrients that are vital to digestion and most metabolic processes.
- It supports the maturation of the body’s immune system to help fight against diseases, toxins as well as harmful bacteria.
- It produces certain enzymes which are vital to cellular nourishment.